The Big Lunch is all about celebrating community connections and getting to know each other better. Join in with neighbourly acts of friendship.Taking part can be a simple act of friendship with a few folk rather than a full blown street party this year! Keep within the Covid rules and get in touch if you need advice.
There are more reasons than ever to take part as The Big Lunch kicks of a #MonthofCommunity. Starting with Volunteers week at the start of June and running through to Thank You Day on 4 July, you can join in and recognise volunteers and key workers who make your community a better place to live and you can do your bit by reaching out to reconnect with neighbours too.
However small your action, please register and know that you are helping strengthen community spirit.
Everyone who registers their intentions to take part in #TheBigLunch this summer will be entered into a draw to win one of 50 £25 vouchers which you can use to support your activity.
- An ice cream van will visit one lucky group
- Jane McClenaghan of Vital Nutrition will arrange a follow up healthy food day with a group on a day of your choice before end of 2021, all you have to do is register and plan to do something
- Step 1 – Register your interest at www.thebiglunch.com – select an immediate download pack or you can order a printed pack while stock lasts.
- Step 2 – Email firstname.lastname@example.org your name, area and what you plan to do.
- Step 3 – Visit us on Social media and tag saying: I’m taking part in #TheBigLunch2021 www.thebiglunch.com our social media handles are here Facebook Twitter Instagram
Stickers, bunting and t shirts are available whilst stock last.
Thanks for your interest
Northern Ireland Manager
Eden Project Communities
Take part in The Big Lunch 2021 www.thebiglunch.com