Opportunity for unpaid community workers and people volunteering across Northern Ireland
Eden Project Communities host a wide range of online community conversations and you are invited to join in Whether you organise community events, groups or simply help people locally – this could be a great opportunity for you to meet and share ideas with others. (all online for now)
There is a range of things available) and regularly updated on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheBigLunchNorthernIreland/events/admin/
There is also a 6 week certified online community camp for volunteers and more information is available here: https://www.edenprojectcommunities.com/community-camps
The Market Place Theatre Workshops are back with all the necessary Social Distancing and precautions in place.
They're back... The Market Place Theatre's full programme of interactive workshops is back to bring a bit of sunshine to Autumn 2020. It's time to get out, get creative and get happy!
From soap making to embroidery, make-up to leather work, flower arranging to cake decorating, we're got it all. We know how much participants love these interactive experiences, so with limited numbers, you'll have to book fast!
For more information on our full programme of workshops CLICK HERE
The Southern Health and Social Care Trust has set out the new visiting arrangements following the announcement by Health Minister, Robin Swann, that changes to visiting across all care settings would come into place from Monday 6 July.The revised arrangements support people to visit their loved ones in hospitals and care homes, while balancing the ongoing risk from Covid-19.
· Virtual visiting remains the preference and no-one feeling unwell or with symptoms of COVID-19 should visit. All HSC sites have access to free Wi-Fi and our staff will help set this up on the patient’s device. Please be patient as our staff will have to prioritise clinical work and patient care.
· Patients or next of kin can nominate two people who are permitted to visit them.
· Only one visitor is permitted a day and for a maximum of one hour as set out by the Department of Health.
· Children under 16 years are not permitted to visit unless there are exceptional circumstances and it has been agreed by the Nurse in Charge.
· Visitors, and those attending appointments, are asked to bring their own face covering and to wear it at all times. No access will be permitted without a face covering.
· Visiting arrangements for maternity services have changed. Partners, or a nominated other, can now attend Early Pregnancy, booking, 20-week scans, labour and birth.*
· Use the hand sanitiser provided before and after entering both the Hospital and the Ward/Department.
*Please visit www.southerntrust.hscni.net for full visiting information and guidance.
Restaurants will remain closed to the public given the short duration of visits and to assist in maintaining social distancing.
The Trust wishes to thank the public for their co-operation and support during the COVID-19 pandemic