Re: Financial Assistance Call 1 2020-2021
If your organisation has received financial assistance from Call 1 of funding from Newry, Mourne and Down District Council, please read the following in relation to the recent Letter of offer your organisation we would like to provide an update as follows:
- Form of Acceptance Call 1 2020-2021, these can be forwarded at a later date (when it is safe to do so) , projects will not be penalised for late return of an acceptance form. If you wish, you can scan and return via e-mail however please do not leave your home unnecessarily to obtain signatures. When normal service resumes a new deadline will be set.
- Form of Decline Call 1 2020-2021, if you opt to decline the offer of funding, please follow the same procedure as outlined above.
- Projects that are unable to take place due to COVID - revenue projects may be allowed to apply for a reprofile when community engagement activities can recommence. This will depend on the theme to which you have applied and will be reviewed on a case by case basis. At present we understand groups cannot proceed with projects until Government guidelines have been reviewed. Council will correspond with groups when projects are able to be implemented to review.
- Advances - No advances will be provided to general revenue projects at this stage but this may be reconsidered in the future.
- Advances SLA/FMA – Advances can be requested and will be reviewed on a case by case basis and will be subject to budget holder approval. Were possible we would ask groups to take payment holidays on bills to reduce to cashflow concerns and therefore the need for an advance.