You can find out below how to apply for a document to prove you have been vaccinated.
Each person applying must create an account and apply for themselves. You cannot apply for others.
You must apply at least three days before your departure date so that certificates can be manually produced and made available for collection.
This written confirmation is only available to people who:
- received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine in Northern Ireland
- can provide proof of holiday or flight bookings (up to and including 19 July 2021) to only countries abroad that require verification
The document can be collected from one of three sites across Northern Ireland:
- Foyle Arena 2, Limavady Rd, Derry/ Londonderry, BT47 6JY
- South Lake Leisure Centre, 1 Lake Rd, Craigavon, BT64 1AS
- SSE Arena, 2 Queens Quay, Belfast, BT3 9QQ
If you have travel plans after 19 July 2021 you should wait for the official vaccination certification to become available later in July.
Beware of Fake sites charging people for these documents - always use the nidirect.gov.uk site