one from each organisation that uses the venue.
First and foremost, it is essential to follow Government guidance at all times and be aware of any changes that occur.
We all will still have to think about infection control measures and about how our behaviour needs to change.
Some basics to think about include
· Have a one-way system for entrance and exit and flow of people through the building.
· How can the building be ventilated?
· Encourage everyone to wash their hands / sanitise when entering the building
– Have appropriate hand sanitisers available.
· Use disposable paper towels to dry hands
· Have tissues, wipes and bins available
· Rooms should be decluttered and surfaces easily wipeable.
· Frequently cleaning and disinfecting objects and surfaces that are touched
regularly, particularly in areas of high use such as door handles, light switches,
tables, chairs etc. using appropriate cleaning products and methods
· Redesigning room layout to ensure social distancing in place. This will be dependent on planned activity.
· Signage and Posters displayed. Posters and signage on display should be kept up to date with all relevant advice
This is not an exhaustive list and if you require any assistance in preparing a template risk assessment for your venue please do not hesitate to contact us.